I don't know Fred. I have asked the question on a forum, but didn't received
many answers.

About the fpdoc-generated documentation for MSEgui, I see that there are
errors during generation process. For example this one :

Parsing used unit "msestrings" with commandLine "..."
Error: ...msestrings.pas(285,1): Expected ";" at token "function" in file
...msestrings.pas at line 285 column 1
Ignoring error, continuing with next unit (if any).

function msecomparestr(const S1, S2: msestring): Integer
                                               {$ifdef FPC} inline; {$endif}
                //case sensitive
function msecomparetext(const S1, S2: msestring): Integer // line 285

I could try to add -dFPC in the command line. But in a pinch (1), it is the
code that should be corrected: the semicolon should be placed outside the
condition.

(1) I don't have any idea of what a pinch is. This is what Google Translate
suggest me to say. :)