Hi,

I just translated the Xext.h header and committed it into FPC trunk,
revision 49591. There are also other headers, that are part of this
library, which I'm also planning to translate. Do you have any specific
headers that you want translated earlier?

Regarding MSEide - I've tried it in the past and it was pretty cool. I
was planning to use it for linux console applications, since it worked
better than Lazarus and FPC IDE, especially with regards to debugger
integration. But, for various reasons, I stayed with Lazarus and I've
since improved the FPC text mode IDE gdb integration as well. But yeah,
I think I can give MSEide another try, I think it's pretty cool that we
have multiple IDEs for Pascal, serving different niches. :)

Best regards,

Nikolay