Thanks Vasi vasi.

Hum, after deep search for infos about Wayland vs X11, I dont find lot of
enthousiasts about Wayland.
Of course, like for every new thing there are nostalgics and heaters.

But here it seems something else.
Wayland is not so young (2008) and there are still "many" bugs, infinitly more
than in X11.
Lot of people say, for example, better to use the X11-Firefox version on a
Wayland system vs the Wayland-Firefox version.
X11-Firefox version will then use XWayland compositor.

Imho, many Linux distros will choose for Wayland as main graphic server but all
of those Wayland-distros will-must have a robust XWayland (X11 emulator).

To resume, yes Wayland is the future but only with a perfect XWayland.
And the future of XWayland is assured till Wayland will be stable and this
could take "a long future".

All that to say: yes, a MSEgui-Pure-Wayland interface is welcome, I will
participate for it with pleasure, but it seems to me that we have some time to
think-explore-develop it before it will really be needed.

(Some people predict also that Wayland started bad, the concept is already
obsolete, too litle man-power and passion to continue the project, that it
takes too long to be ok, better to create a totally new project.)

My 0.00001 cent of course.