Hello Sieghard.

>BTW, did you realize the modified version of POtoMO, and did you test
> whether this could resolve your translation problems?

OK, re-downloaded http://schs.de/download/mse/POtoMO.zip.
Compilation: out-of-the-box.
Producing MO file from updated PO files: PERFECT!
Also very nice to show the "double" ID and wait to produce the MO file until
all is clean in the PO file, congrats.

But all this obliged, once again, to do a new commit for mseide-msegui with
your updated project /mseide-msegui/tools/POtools/POtoMO/.
It was done just now.

So if you have already downloaded mseide-msegui, I apologize but you will need
to do it once again:
https://github.com/mse-org/mseide-msegui/archive/refs/heads/main.zip

Anyway, many WoW for your all your MO code, it works out-of-the-box, fast and
nice.

Sure it adds a big plus for msegui.