Hello Sieghard.

>still lacking a method to dynamically extend the translation data base.

Yes, of course it could be more perfect.
But with what we have now, dynamic loading of po/mo files, it is already a big
plus.
In fact I dont know other application that allows this (accept modifs/new-lang
without the need to recompile something).

>I also would moan quite a bit if mseide-msegui should fade away.

In my case, if I still use fpc, it is because of msegui.

>when I started building my main msegui project, around 2008-9, nearly a
>quarter century ago!

Wow, before Linux 64 bit.
Beautiful long love story.

And the story will never end.