Hello Sieghard.

Thanks for the precious infos.
I'm (not) sure that MSEgui for Wayland will appear soon but as much information
as possible is needed to make it appear.

Also maybe it would be good to reorder-rename the sub-directories in
/lib/kernel/.
Actually there is /kernel/windows and /kernel/linux.

I would vote to change /kernel/linux into /kernel/unix because there are code
for BSD OS like FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and DragonFlyBSD.
And, because of maybe new graphic interfaces, create directory /kernel/unix/x11
and move all the x11-related units form /kernel/unix to /kernel/unix/x11.

For the users, just change in MSEide, config: Target OS = uinx (in place of
linux).
And add in Project/Options/make/Directories: ${MSELIBDIR}kernel/$TARGETOSDIR/x11

And just change the sub-directory to compile with a other gui interface.

Maybe those change could be done with the new release with all the new
properties, your new dialog files and the new MSEide binary release.
Of course MSEgui Wayland and will only "todo"