Everything's up on the mspgcc4 project.  I use git to manage things.  See
http://mspgcc4.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb-index.cgi

Baseline mspgcc4 is maintained in subversion by some folks in the EU; I have
several patches submitted to them but don't muck with their repository until
they've approved the changes.  Nonetheless, I feel what's in git is pretty
stable, and the subversion repository has most of what's needed.

mspgcc4's git repository has a branch "next" that's always the most solid
version I have available.

mspgcc4 incorporates patches to a couple versions of binutils.  There's a
git repository in which those patches are maintained in branches, to make it
easier to update them.

msp430-libc is also hosted in a git repository on mspgcc4.

The mspgcc4 git repository incorporates some spec files for building RPMs,
based on your work in fact, but the project owners weren't thrilled about
adding distribution-specific stuff.  I think that's the best way to help get
the latest version into various distributions, but haven't pursued it.

I'd love to get debian build infrastructure as well, but haven't been able
to get the equivalent to a spec file: debian tools seem to require a lot
more pieces.  The guy who builds them for Ubuntu has said he'll do it
through his launchpad setup, but prefers to wait until the subversion
repository is updated.  For the OSHAN TinyOS environment that People Power
distributes, I do a very crude approach based on checkinstall.

Peter