Am 08.09.2010 15:45, schrieb HardMaker:
>   Hi all,
> I'm using mspgcc4 under linux and it's great. But I need compile some
> part of the application in a PC with Windows (is for other person
> working in the project). I view the mingw32-gccwa.pl script. But I don't
> know howto use this.
> I try under windows and under linux (using cross compiling), but I can't
> do work.
> Can helpme?

1. see
<http://mspgcc4.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=mspgcc4/mspgcc4;a=blob;f=MinGW.txt;h=3e0630055bf1e71521b8834aeb0a4d1e61c0efc0;hb=5151e9d3709906c62c7525b68d8cb919bdb7abfb>

2. if that does not help, install and use Cygwin [1] instead, that should work,
except Insight (which does not currently work due to Tcl/Tk issues under
Cygwin). Binutils, GCC, GDB, GDBTUI, msp430-libc should all work properly under
Cygwin. At least they did when I last tried a couple of days ago.
Be sure not to have a rogue cygwin1.dll anywhere along your %PATH%.

Unless someone polished MinGW builds after I handed things over to Peter Bigot,
MinGW was always unsupported and more or less a hack.  File name mangling
(Windows/Unix variants) were crude hacks, and so was the build process.

[1] http://cygwin.com/