A single report is fine.  Thanks.

Yes, it appears the USB section of RAM was not incorporated in the device
list I got from TI, so you should be safe from potential assignment
collisions.  I'll look at the linker scripts in Code Composer when I deal
with the bug, but if that's the model they use those chips will always have
a USB memory section defined, and if you want to use it as normal RAM you'll
have to assign variables to it explicitly using the section attribute.

You could probably avoid the assembler file with a simple:

uint8_t USBMEM[2048] asm("0x1c00");

in your C source somewhere.

Peter