Release 20130321 of msp430mcu has been made available in the git repository
and in the files area.  This adds about a dozen new chips including some
nice enhancements to the G2xx series.

However, TI changed where the vector table is placed on FRAM chips, and I
only noticed half of what was done.  As a consequence, msp430mcu 20130321
will mis-place interrupt vectors on FRAM chips.

I've opened https://sourceforge.net/p/mspgcc/bugs/349/ to record this
issue.  The fix will require changes to both msp430mcu and gcc.  I don't
currently have plans to work this.

At this time I'm not going to pull the msp430mcu release, but packagers
should absolutely NOT update to msp430mcu 20130321.  Adventurous users may
wish to do so, but recognize that FRAM chips will not work properly and, in
fact, the old bug overwriting BSL and JTAG passwords would come back,
possibly bricking your devices, if you do.

Peter