What's the current word on the msp430 variant header files and
corresponding linker scripts?  Is there a plan to release those soon?  If
not, has anyone testing been done of the compiler against Peter's linker
scripts and header files?

Thomas Taranowski | 425-442-9209 | skype: thomas.taranowski |
baringforge.com