On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 05:19:38AM -0600, Peter Bigot wrote:
> Since I'm here, though, I expect that issues with a pure upstream build
> should be raised on the official gcc or binutils mailing lists.  I
> recommend first trying it with the pre-built toolchains available from TI,
> as there may be changes that have not yet been integrated upstream.

TI is still at 4.8 so large model simply isn't there :D Probably -mlarge
is not enough 'mature' for doing work... LTO does even crazier
things (even in small) like junking interrupt handlers unless you put them as
extern
in the linker script... after all they are not called, so they are
"obviously" dead code :D

And the interrupt attributes warns for vectors after 31 (only a spurious
warning, the code works)

Anyway I opened a bug on the gcc report system; I even devised a two
liner which reproduces the issue, so at least they can look at it
easily.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl