Hello MSPGCC users,

Is there any way to make an ISR weak so that it can be overridden by user code?
The problem I have is that in the Energia core I have a set of timer ISR's that
are used for PWM. I would like to make those weak so that a library can declare
the same ISR which would then override the ISR in the core.
Without this I am getting the "multiple definition of `__isr_XX'" as one would
expect.

Thanks a bunch!

Robert