I am debugging a rare intermittent problem.   When it happens, I want to
record all of RAM into flash so i can look at it later.

My problem is, given a block of memory that represents the program's state,
how do I decode the stack to see what was executing when the event happened?

I suppose gdb knows how to do this.  How can I get a binary image file to
something gdb can read?  Is there a utility to convert it to the kinds of
corefile gdb will read?

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail