On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 03:25:22PM +0200, Tomek Lorek wrote:
> I'm using mspdebug 0.22 and noticed there is no 'locka' command to
> unlock segment A of info memory. I searched over the Internet and seen
> this command has been present in e.g 0.17, it is also present in
> Changelog, but apparently not available in 0.22 (I searched the
> sources and makefile as well).
>
> Is there any other way to unlock info A segment from mspdebug?

Hi Tomek,

The "locka" command never worked correctly, so it's been removed. There
is an option called "enable_locked_flash_access", which does work with
most drivers:

    opt enable_locked_flash_access true
    erase segment ...

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Beer <dlb...@gmail.com>    www.dlbeer.co.nz
IRC: inittab (Freenode)    PGP key: 2048D/160A553B