Hello DJ,

Sunday, October 18, 2015, 10:44:10 PM, you wrote:

>>   To be honest, your (RedHat + TI) way is worst possible one :-(
> Worst for your purposes, perhaps.  We just have a different goal - a
> turnkey custom collection that "just works" for our customers.  That
> means we normally include things that wouldn't be included in a system
> package.
  Yep, because my goal is to do system package for yet another system :)

> And BTW I know all about packaging rules, I do after all work for Red
> Hat, we have a distro or two ourselves :-)
 :-)

 Anyway, I'm pleased, that it could be built on BSD system with clang
compiler almost flawlessly. I've remember days, when such package for Agenda
VR3 (did you remember this very first Linuix-based PDA with MIPS-based CPU?)
was hopeless to built anywhere but one distributive of Linux!

 Could you please clear situation with debugging (in separate thread in
mailing list)?

--
Best regards,
 Lev                            mailto:l...@serebryakov.spb.ru