hi, a simple query. When I open up resource explorer some of the systems that
can't get their updates via sccm have no "windows update agent version" in
resource explorer.

I wanted to get a quick count of how many systems are in that state.

"select SMS_R_System.ResourceId, SMS_R_System.ResourceType, SMS_R_System.Name,
SMS_R_System.SMSUniqueIdentifier, SMS_R_System.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,
SMS_R_System.Client from  SMS_R_System inner join
SMS_G_System_WINDOWSUPDATEAGENTVERSION on
SMS_G_System_WINDOWSUPDATEAGENTVERSION.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceId
where SMS_G_System_WINDOWSUPDATEAGENTVERSION.Version is null "

not sure why that is returning a count of 0. Something very strange.