In a ConfigMgr 2007 environment, I have a OSD task sequence that is
randomly failing.  The point at which it fails is during a package
installation.  The package fails with a MSI 1603 error.  Under normal
circumstances, I would enable verbose MSI logging, run the package, grab
the log and find the specific point at which the MSI is failing.

During OSD, though, how do I get a verbose MSI log? My first thought would
be to have an additional package that sets the proper reg values for
verbose logging.  Any other thoughts or insight?

Thanks!

Jeff