I've read the options for DR/HA - http://technet.microsoft
.com/library/hh846246.aspx - and now I am trying to put the concepts to
practical use in a design.  I realize the answer is different for each
organization, but I was wondering what the typical recommendations are for
DR/HA considerations with ConfigMgr 2012?

My overall design goal in this case was simplicity - single primary site,
convert current 2007 secondary sites to 2012 DPs.  I could add a CAS and
multiple primary sites that overlap, but that adds complexity that is not
really needed for an organization with less than 1000 devices.  Adding
additional site roles - MPs, etc. makes a little more sense.   Or I could
simply rely on backups, just planning to re-install the primary site and
recover from a backup.

I am curious what others are doing and how you are handling DR/HA
requirements?

Thanks,

Jeff