 From: "Marcum, John" <jmar...@babc.com>
To: "mssms@lists.myitforum.com" <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:54 PM
Subject: RE: [mssms] ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 Console Connection Limit

I "think" there's a way to audit even if you are not launching the session from
the console but I am not sure. I seem to recall reading a blog about how to do
that once.

I don't think that there is a limit on concurrent sessions but I would not
suggest deploying that many consoles. Keeping them updated is a total
nightmare. Put it in Citrix instead.

Better yet, use something like WebEx or Lync. We just bought Bomgar which seems
pretty cool but would likely be expensive for that many users.

John Marcum
Sr. Desktop Architect
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP