Hi Mark,

Yup you can manually copy RDS/RDL to the Reporting point. There should be
tons of stuff like that on our blog. http://be.enhansoft.com/, heck I
finished a video on the subject too over the week end but it will NOT be
posted for at least a week. Ping me offline if you want prelease version of
the video.

Garth Jones

Chief Architect

Tel: 613-627-4801 x168