As Jason said, Distribution Manager enumerates the NTFS formatted partitions on
the machine and looks for the one with the most free space for each new package
that is assigned to the DP.  You can have files on multiple drives that are
"distribution point" folders without having to specify them.  This is all done
behind the scenes but you can see this if you look in the log files.

Mark Mears
mark.me...@cireson.com<mailto:mark.me...@cireson.com%0d>
Phone: (757) 945-2651

[cid:image001.png@01CEAC8E.61A72300]<http://www.cireson.com/>