From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Wallace
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:02 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] RE: sccm virtualize and intergration.

John

SCCM has no inbuilt mechanism to handle VMWare View applications.  The only
inte(r)gration functionality within SCCM 2012 for virtualised applications may
be found with App-V.

I don't believe that VMWare has a 99% market share in anything.  In fact,
seeing as VMWare has recently been actively recruiting Hyper-V engineers I
doubt even whether VMWare has a 99% market share at VMWare.

I don't know how VMWare View deploys applications but I suspect that you will
need to use their own infrastructure to deliver applications.  As far then for
reporting upon those applications unless VMWare are utilising the same WMI
repositories that Microsoft do for their App-V application deployment then you
will not have integrated reporting on your application estate.

Jason