Thanks Guy's, Let me run this query in test environment ,

My blockers are like if we do delete special, It will remove both machine's
from SCCM, after refresh the heartbeat it will come's in All systems which
is active record, its fine.. But we have already created the collection's &
adverts using static (not WQL query)..So we assuming that it will go out
from the collection,again we need to re-add the machine's to collection's ,
for N number machine's in N number of collections...