This at end of TS:
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\OEMInformation /v Model
/t REG_SZ /d "%_SMSTSPackageName%" /f
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\OEMInformation /v
LastStagingEndTime /t REG_SZ /d "%date% %time%" /f
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\OEMInformation /v
LastStagingMethod /t REG_SZ /d "%_SMSTSLaunchMode%" /f

Add to Configuration.MOF, edit Client Settings and inventory with HINV to
obtain the results for reporting.
****Please do not simply add this to the MOF. Create the registry keys on a
test machine, use RegKeyToMOF, compile the MOF on test machine, test before
activating. If at all unsure how to do this, read here
http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/skissinger/archive/2009/04/13/mark-cochrane-s-regkeytomof.aspx
http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/skissinger/archive/2010/12/01/march-cochrane-s-regkeytomof-v2-5.aspx
Think this is the latest version:
http://myitforum.com/cs2/files/folders/proddocs/entry152945.aspx

#pragma namespace ("\\\\.\\root\\cimv2")
#pragma deleteclass("Maintenance_OEM_Information_64", NOFAIL)
[DYNPROPS]
Class Maintenance_OEM_Information_64
{
[key] string KeyName;
String Manufacturer;
String Model;
String SupportHours;
String SupportPhone;
String SupportURL;
String LastStagingEndTime;
String LastStagingMethod;
};

[DYNPROPS]
Instance of Maintenance_OEM_Information_64
{
KeyName="OEM_Information_64";
[PropertyContext("Local|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\OEMInformation|Manufacturer"),Dynamic,Provider("RegPropProv")]
 Manufacturer;
[PropertyContext("Local|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\OEMInformation|Model"),Dynamic,Provider("RegPropProv")]
 Model;
[PropertyContext("Local|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\OEMInformation|SupportHours"),Dynamic,Provider("RegPropProv")]
 SupportHours;
[PropertyContext("Local|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\OEMInformation|SupportPhone"),Dynamic,Provider("RegPropProv")]
 SupportPhone;
[PropertyContext("Local|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\OEMInformation|SupportURL"),Dynamic,Provider("RegPropProv")]
 SupportURL;
[PropertyContext("Local|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\OEMInformation|LastStagingEndTime"),Dynamic,Provider("RegPropProv")]
 LastStagingEndTime;
[PropertyContext("Local|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\OEMInformation|LastStagingMethod"),Dynamic,Provider("RegPropProv")]
 LastStagingMethod;
};