Does anyone know where I can find this key or any other details?
Thanks!Brian

Subject: RE: [mssms] SRS Reports in CM12 not showing up on the client
From: rob...@sulla.co.uk
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:54:12 +0000
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com; mcdonald...@hotmail.com

There is an RBA registry key fix doing the rounds. Try that.

Brian McDonald <mcdonald...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey Garth,
I don't recall what it was off-hand, but yes. I immediately scrambled and gave
myself admin privileges, now all I see is an empty page. I have looked at the
server and it appears that all of my permissions are gone. Yikes!
Brian