Hello all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to have a application in SCCM start when a
server boots up? I need to have an application which has been set up to
uninstall an application to run the moment a server has come back up from being
restarted.

Any help would be great, thanks!
This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual(s) identified as addressee(s). If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this electronic mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.