I have not done an Office 2013 deployment yet, and it sounds like you
already tried doing the uninstall of 2010 as part of the 2013 install;
however, in the past, I use OCT to customize my Office install and set the
behavior to uninstall previous Office versions.  Can you do the uninstall
that way in your environment?

Jeff