What is the best method when uninstalling software? I need to uninstall
Groupwise Messenger on all workstations/servers and I'm getting stuck on
detection method. How do I create a detection method that tells me the
uninstall went through?

Or should I just build a package with the uninstall command line and do it that
way?
This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual(s) identified as addressee(s). If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this electronic mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.