Hi:
        So we're getting errors in our OSD task sequences saying the task
sequence can't find the files needed for the Configuration Manager Client
Package.  We do have such a package available, it appears to have been created
when SCCM was set up but I really can't change any of the options for this
package.  In doing some web research I'm finding this is by design for some
reason, and you're supposed to create a new Configuration Manager client
package from definition.  So I guess two questions.  First, what's the point of
the Configuration Manager Client Package in the first place if you can't do
anything with it, and if you're supposed to create a new Configuration Manager
Client Package from definition how is that done?  I have definitions for Device
Management Client Transfer and Configuration Manager Client Upgrade.  Should I
use the Configuration Manager Client Upgrade definition?
Thanks a lot for any help, finding this very confusing.
Ryan

Ryan Shugart
LAN Administrator
MiTek USA, MiTek Denver
314-851-7414

MiTek Holdings, Inc., 2011-2014, All Rights Reserved

This communication (including any attachments) contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note
that any distribution, copying, or use of this communication or the information
in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.