From: Paul Winstanley
Date:10/10/2014 12:24 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Cc: mdt...@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] Panasonic ToughPad FZ G1 OSD Nightmare.

Have you injected any storage drivers?

> On 10 Oct 2014, at 16:21, Rickym61 <ricky...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> By any slim chance does anyone here image Panasonic ToughPads, mainly FZ G1
> MK1 and builds them via the docking station? (as no NIC port on the model we
> have)
>
> If yes, any tricks to getting to build via SCCM, trying to get W7 x86 image
> on them.
>
> We are having issues, it pxe boots, downloads the image, reboots into WinPE,
> says initializing, then nothing, once it reboots into WinPE we loose the
> keyboard connection, so dont even get to press F8 to check what issues it may
> have.
>
> According to Panasonic I need to add 2 lots of drivers to my boot image,
>
> USB 3.0 driver & USB to LAN driver which we added both but no joy.
>
> Any takers?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ricky..
>
> SCCM 2007 SP2 R2.

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual(s) identified as addressee(s). If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this electronic mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.