Hello,

We have recently upgraded our Bomgar client and pushed it out via SCCM. All is
going well except I'm finding that only using the MSI product code for the
detection method does not seem to always work properly. I'm finding that some
clients are finding this MSI code and not running the install. So I wanted to
add another detection method. What I would like to do is the following...

I want to have this key as a detection method, the only problem is the path in
registry to this key is dynamic. If you look below, that last part 141815881 is
a different number for each client. Is there a way I could put a wildcard in to
not look at that part?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bomgar
Jump Client [support.fairmountminerals.com-1418158881]

The DisplayVersion key (14.3.1) is what I will use if I can get the above part
figured out.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D02BEC.1A9BAAB0]

Thanks in advance!

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual(s) identified as addressee(s). If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this electronic mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.