We are testing Office 2013 on two newly built Citrix servers and for some
reason Office 2010 keeps pushing to these two new servers. These two servers
are in their own collection and all deployments that we want for these servers
only point to this collection. The Office 2010 deployment points to another
collection for the other servers. I'm really stumped and have never come across
this before. Are there any logs I can review to find out where this deployment
stems from?

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual(s) identified as addressee(s). If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this electronic mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.