Hi folks,

I’m wondering if anyone has added a DP into another (trusted) forest before.  I
don’t believe this is officially supported but I want to make sure there isn’t
a way to do it. I’m having no luck.

The client machines are on forest a.

We are owned by forest b.   In the future we will all move to forest b.  That
is the reasoning for putting new servers in that domain.  I basically setup a
DP Server\share.  I can access it fine. I gave the sccm servers admin rights
and the network accessaccount.   It won’t work right now and throws access
denied errors.

Maybe this doesn’t work in 2007 or any version but I wanted to double check.