From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Todd Hemsell
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 1:09 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] RE: Easy way to remove MS16-087

that is how I do it. I have a script for it if you want it. 7 lines. Have used
it for a few years now to both install and remove updates.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 12:03 PM, Chris Carbone
<chris.carb...@fairmountsantrol.com<mailto:chris.carb...@fairmountsantrol.com>>
wrote:
You could always use the application model and this would only run if those
updates are detected.