Hi All,

when i deploy an application to a collection(100 collection membership),
after some time due to the dynamic evaluation checking, which ever the
machine success it is disappeared from the collection
also in report now its showing for 50 machines statusonly.* this is
expected behaviour ..*

How ever is their any way how i can get complete 100 machines list (
current 50 machines+ 50machine which are removed from the report once it
got success ).....this is an example of my scenario ...

*Note :*
As a work around we can run baseline or H/W-inv on those 50 machine which
are removed, but in my case due to some reasons i can't do it)

Any help