From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Sandys
Sent: September-14-16 3:52 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: 2012 and Current Branch - no need for secondary or child
sites ?

Secondary sites are about remote locations and bandwidth usage only, not
domains or political boundaries. Because of SQL replication, you also can’t
include a secondary site in an untrusted domain.

Thus, your use of secondary sites should be based entirely upon your network
topology, client, counts at locations, and bandwidth to those locations.