From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 8:57 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] UEFI transfering

You do not NEED to move to UEFI at this point.  You DO however if you want to
leverage things like Device Guard and Credential Guard.  That is up to your
organization to decide.

If some of those secure things aren't a priority or necessity I would start
leveraging UEFI for newer machines and support Legacy BIOS on your old machines
until they are refreshed.

Just my opinion, as every industry is different and has different priorities.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Kevin Ray