Is it still recommended to have multiple files for the ConfigMgr db and what's
the guidance? I'm reading it's based on the number of cores and/or cpus that
are specified which leads me to another question - in a virtual environment, if
I want 8 cores for my site server, should be configuring 1 cpu w/ 8 cores or 8
cpus w/ 1 core? Or it doesn't matter all that much?
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended only for
the addressee and may be confidential, private or the subject of copyright. If
you have received this email in error please notify Logan City Council, by
replying to the sender or calling +61 7 3412 3412  and delete all copies of the
e-mail and any attachments.

To view Logan City Council's Privacy Collection Notice, please visit
www.logan.qld.gov.au or click on the following link
http://www.logan.qld.gov.au/home/terms-of-use.