Email issues. Sorry trying a resend.

From: Burke, John
Sent: April-06-17 10:58 AM
To: 'mssms@lists.myitforum.com'
Subject: current Branch - Software center - package program Category

Hi folks,

Hopefully quick and easy question.

In 2007 our users could filter based on the Category of a program - Example -
we have one called "SELFSERVE" or "JAVA" and they could basically filter out
all the stuff that is available in RAP to list only those in that Category.

In Current Branch, I see the categories are all there for the packages,
programs but I don't see them in software center. I see no way for a user to
say filter or search based on those.  We are merging several companies and we
were thinking that it would be a good idea to have categories for company so we
identify stuff that is only available to those and have one for the ALL
companies too.

Is this not an option? What is the point of having Category on the program of a
package enow?