What do you set currently?

The NTSysAdmin list might be better suited as well.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Christopher Duszynski
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 7:47 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Folder Redirect

I know this may not be the right place, but if you could help point me in the
right direction that would be great.

We are in the process of deploying folder redirects and we can't seem to get it
working for all users. The issue is that it works fine for the first user that
logs onto the system but no other user will work on that same device.

Some background on the environment. We are running two DC with server 2016
running active directory at 2016 functional leave. Our clients are all Windows
10. The file share is also server 2016 DFS.

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,