Hi folks,

I did attempt to bring in that RDL for computer details and it blew up.  I’m
wondering if anyone knows of a location of reports that can be pulled in?

The ones below look great if I could have gotten them working.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Sherry Kissinger
Sent: November-30-16 4:37 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] RE: Current Branch have something Similar to "computer
details" from 2007?

not as cool as what hackathon did I'm sure; but way back when...
http://www.madisonusergroup.com/2012/11/28/octobernovember-2012-meeting-notes/

It was mostly about making a cool-LOOKING report; but the guts of a "all in
one" type of SSRS report for a specific computer by name is in there.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Burke, John