Yes, easily.

when you do your configuration.mof edit part, for the line of "where to get
that registry key" it'll be something like this:
[PropertyContext("local|HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Software\\SoftwareVendor\\HotFix|App
Version"),Dynamic,Provider("RegPropProv")] SftVendrAppVersion;

and in the section in configuration.mof, it'll be something like this...

{ ...otherstuff...
string SftVendrAppVersion;
};

You see what you did there?  what you are 'asking for" is within the
PropertryContext(" Regkey Here" ).  after the ] you can LABEL it whatever
you want.  that's just a label.  Sure, you need to make sure that label
matches elsewhere in the configuration.mof, and it's what the column will
be called in the table and the view--so whatever you choose to name that
label you want to like what you call it.  But you can label it
"FuzzyBunnySlippers" and it'll work just fine.  It's just a label.

--
Thank you,

Sherry Kissinger

My Parameters:  Standardize. Simplify. Automate
Blogs: http://www.mofmaster.com, http://mnscug.org/blogs/sherry-kissinger,
http://www.smguru.org