From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 11:09 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Updates question

ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or
click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

That would possibly require a second reboot, though, correct?  Do you reboot
PCs based on maintenance windows, or do you do the reboots during the day?  We
do it during the day, with a 24-hour notification box.