From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of ODONNELL Aaron M
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 4:24 PM
To: 'mssms@lists.myitforum.com' <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] Compliance Reports for MS17-010

So the big ransomware outbreak has MS17-010 on everyone's mind, and I've been
asked to get a compliance report on this from SCCM. I haven't had to do this in
a while so maybe I'm missing something obvious.

I'm using the Compliance 2 - Specific Software Update report to check for
compliance on the March 2017 Security Monthly Quality Rollup (kb4012215) which
is what we did push out in March, and all I get is a blank report when I put
4012215 in the update filter. Same thing with 4015549 which is the April update
that superseded the March one. Using 4019264 does get me results, which is the
2017-05 May rollup, which of course superseded the previous two.

I'm guessing it's because the March and April updates were flagged as expired
and one of the SCCM/WSUS cleanup processes removed the compliance data. If so,
is there a way I can get a report on this just so I can show confirmation
somewhere that we did in fact deploy this update and show compliance data on it?

Thanks,

Aaron O'Donnell

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named
above. It contains information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of
this transmission, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents, or
other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently