I am finding lately that I am having to uninstall/reinstall the CCM client
on about 1 in 10 computers. When I do uninstall the client, I remove all
the files in the ccm folder before reinstalling. I find that there are
usually a couple of .tmp files in the folder that are locked. that seems to
be the common thread on these clients that dont install software anymore.
One I just did had the files TBDD270.tmp (212k) and TBDD271.tmp(17k).  We
are at 1702 and use branch cache. when I open them in notepad i see strings
about pki and Microsoft Root Certificate Authority among other things.

Anyone have any guesses?

Dave