I want to know if the cmdlet Remove-CMPackage will pull the content off of the
DPs as part of removing the package, or will is just delete it from the console
and leave the content orphaned on the DPs?

Thanks

Mike Marable
Microsoft Systems Engineer Lead
Enterprise Device Engineering and Management
MCPS, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, MS  [
Profile<http://www.mycertprofile.com/Profile/5319166625> ] [
Blog<http://thesystemsmonkey.wordpress.com/> ]
"My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content
with failure."
-Abraham Lincoln

"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"
-Vincent van Gogh

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
-Robert F. Kennedy

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues