>From https://www.andersrodland.com/ultimate-sccm-querie-collection-list/

Collection of clients requiring a reboot.
select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID, SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType, SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,
SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,
SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup, SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client from sms_r_system
AS sms_r_system
inner join SMS_UpdateComplianceStatus as c on
c.machineid=sms_r_system.resourceid
where c.LastEnforcementMessageID = 9

there's a couple of other handy queries on this page too.

--Jeff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Erno, Cynthia M (ITS)
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 8:04 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Need an SCCM query statement

I need an SCCM query statement I can use against patch group collections that
will alert us on rebooting status of servers after patching.
Please.

And maybe someone also has an sccm collection query statement they could share
that I could run against patch group collections to be alerted to all
automatic services in a stopped state (after common exceptions are included..
.net's, etc) ?

Cynthia Erno