Not sure why this is happen, since I updated SCCM to 1702.

When Applications are included, some install - many do not and causes the Task
Sequence to reboot and then boot into windows - not continuing the rest of the
Task Sequence.

I removed the Application installs and it completes the image, bitlockers the
drive. Can't seem to resolve this issue.
I checked the Network Account Settings - the service account exists and has the
necessary privileges.
These applications all worked fine prior to 1702 - so the configuration is
correct and they are allowed in the Task Sequence. I triple checked that.

TS environment is not initialized;
TS environment is not initialized;
TS environment is not initialized;
The system cannot find the file specified.;
Failed to run the action: Delete Folder if exists. The system cannot find the
file specified. (Error: 00000002; Source: Windows);
TS environment is not initialized;
Failed to run the action: Clear BIOS Password. The session was canceled.
(Error: 000000F0; Source: Windows);
TS environment is not initialized;
Failed to run the action: Activate TPM. Unknown error (Error: 00000106; Source:
Unknown);
App install failed.;
Install application action failed: 'Microsoft Office 365 (Project 2016 x86)'.
Error Code 0x80004005;
App install failed.;
Install application action failed: 'Microsoft Office 365 (Visio 2016 x86)'.
Error Code 0x80004005;
App install failed.;
Install application action failed: 'Microsoft Office 365 (ProPlus 2016 x86)'.
Error Code 0x80004005;
App install failed.;
Install application action failed: 'Sophos Endpoint Client'. Error Code
0x80004005;
App install failed.;
Install application action failed: 'Adobe Flash Player 26 ActiveX 26.0.0.126'.
Error Code 0x80004005;
App install failed.;
Install application action failed: 'FileZilla FTP Client 3.22.2.2'. Error Code
0x80004005;
App install failed.;
Install application action failed: 'Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 15.020.20039'.
Error Code 0x80004005;
App install failed.;
Install applica! tion action failed: 'Adobe_CCPackage'. Error Code 0x80004005;
App install failed.;
Install application action failed: 'PLSQL Developer'. Error Code 0x80004005;
CreateProcess failed. Code(0x80070002);

Thanks All