Laurens Holst  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

> :  People,
> :
> :  I knew this story of a SONY MSX2 in MIR, but anybody has a
> :  photography of this conputer in the space station? Anybody
> :  know how this computer gone in MIR? How is the function of
> :  this computer inside MIR, etc...
> :
> :  Will be nice to play SD snatcher in zero gravity... :)
>
> it was in an edition of MCCM... I don't know which one, but if I find it
> I'll post it on funet.

It was MCCM #71 (november '94), page 37, titled "MSX in space"

And yep, it sure looks like a Sony HB-G900(R?  ;-) with about equally
big video extension ("videotizer") attached.

It seems it was on German local ("Beierse") television, in something
to do with the fact that 25 years earlier, there was this Apollo
flight to the moon (so that should fix the date to about ..... (date
of Apollo mission) 1994). Maybe someone living around there in
Germany could call that television station, and get a copy of that
video?

Alwin    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

http://huizen.dds.nl/~alwinh/msx    (MSX Tech Doc page)
http://www.twente.nl/~cce/index.htm    (Computerclub Enschede)